Elevator Pitch Contest
Thirty-three established and aspiring entrepreneurs competed at the twelfth annual Rhode Island Elevator Pitch Contest to a packed audience on Nov. 1, 2017, with the top presenters sharing $1,000 in cash prizes.
Competitors had 90 seconds to present their business idea to a panel of expert judges, who then provided constructive feedback. Here's what they pitched.
The following judged the pitches:
- David Bedard, President, CompNet Insurance Solutions
- Jim Grace, President and CEO, InsureMyTrip
- Brent Oullette, VP of Vendor Relations, Envision Technology Advisors
- Cynthia Reed, Executive Coach, International Center For Executive Options
- Barbara Schoenfeld, Managing Director, Saffron, LLC
- Dan Sullivan, Senior Account Executive, Salesforce