Free Workshop: Define Your Business Idea
Date: December 6, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Place: 166-188 Valley St., Building 3 , Providence, RI (Tech Collective office) PDF
One of the most important first steps in creating a business is determining if your idea has the potential to become a growing business. A panel of business experts will explore how to evaluate potential business ideas, including:
- Where ideas for new businesses originate
- The difference between a project and a product/service
- How to test whether an idea has legs as a business
- How to determine the financial feasibility of your idea
- How to get started
- David Lubelczyk, president, The Idea Turbine
- Andrew Meadow, business development executive
- Karina Wood, executive director, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at CCRI
Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required. REGISTER NOW.
See where 166-188 Valley St. is on this map. Plenty of free parking is available.