About the Competition
Rules & Prizes
Rules, Eligibility & Prizes
Judging Criteria & Judges
How to Apply
Agreement, Certification & Mailing Instructions
on how to turn your idea into a sustainable business.
on how to present to investors.
The Lean Startup
by Eric Ries. Advice on "how entrepreneurs use continuous innovation to create radically successful businesses."
Small Business Development Center
– Provides resources to help entrepreneurs create, transform, and grow their businesses.
– The technology industry association of Rhode Island provides a wide range of resources, including forums, networking events, training, collaboration opportunities, career services, and more.
A network of Rhode Island's digital innovators that aims to help them connect and collaborate
– An online marketplace that connects the startup and small business community.
Eight Great Mistakes to Avoid
– This insightful article by David Cappillo of Goodwin Procter LLP provides sage
– Online site business network that brings together the most promising university entrepreneurs and enables them to network, find partners, and connect with Service Providers, Advisors, Mentors, Recruiters, potential Investors and the resources that will help them succeed.
– Business 2.0 is an online magazine that provides in-depth information on the changing business landscape.
– An information-packed website dealing with every business issue.
– Online resource for entrepreneurs just getting started.
New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century
by Jeffry A. Timmons
Entrepreneurship: Back to Basics
by Gordon B. Baty and Michael S. Blake
RI Biz Blog